Thursday 23 March 2017

about me

ABOUT ME

My name is Hannah and my family is quite big i have got 2 little siblings and there names are Esther she is 8 turning 9 in November the 14th  then my little brother Michael is 2 turning three in may the 5th then i have got 5 older siblings Taylor she is 16 and her birthday is valentines day then Mia and Jade there birthday is February and then there is Jake his birthday is October and then i have got another brother and i have know idea because somebody has taken him off my mum anyway 

what i like doing i like going into the bushes like jumping in and i like searching for things all around the place and i like riding horses i like thousands of animals and my full name is Hannah grace rose Forbes 

i like writing and reading i hate maths

from Hannah    

No comments:

Post a Comment